SDClabs have helped companies with development, software testing, test automation, and continuous integration since 2009. We have always been truly following Agile practices and scrum processes. Realizing its advantages, we help companies adopt Agile better by developing new tools and effective integration of QA, exploratory testing, and test automation best practices.
All our coaches have 10-15 years in development, QA, test automation, exploratory testing, performance testing, continuous integration, and delivery processes. We developed a lot of proven best practices and now use some of the most effective ones from the industry by communication with communities and knowledge exchange.
– When testing is needed in Agile
– Role of Automation in the project
– When exactly does automation happen
– Team roles: blending borders between test and development engineer
Tooling and usage
– Automation tools overview
– Commercial tools vs. tools developed in-house
– Coexistence of Manual and Automated testing
– Automating on unit, API, UI, and end-to-end integration levels
– Environment Virtualisation, Test Data setup
Configuration and data
– Traceability from user story to test code
– Test configuration management best practices
– Running the same tests on multiple environments (Test, UAT, Prod, etc.)
– Test data generation, seeding, and management
– Testing in Continuous integration
– Addressing issues in advance
– Setting up continuous testing / plugging into continuous integration
– How TDD, ATDD, and BDD help
– Automated test reporting and communication
This training is suitable for any level starting from beginners. Some general knowledge about software development and testing would be helpful.
JetBrains PhpStorm or Netbeans as IDE
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method lets us to get success in problems of all levels.
We will work on a test project and perform elements of:
– Test Planning
– Test Case management and documentation
– Manual testing
– Test Reporting
– Eliminating Defects
– Defect triage/bug scrub
Principal consultant, engineer, and manager with 14+ years of experience
Sergey is an expert consultant passionate about Agile practices in Development and Testing with a strong focus on Software Quality. He has already helped many teams understand, learn, and enjoy the next efficiency level of Development, Manual and Automated Testing.
He worked for multinational organizations from very small to the world largest with complex onsite and remote teams. Having years of experience in product and outsourcing/vendor companies, he has a complete picture of organizing teams, processes, and tools.
Sergey has 14+ years in QA, Automated, Exploratory, and Performance testing as well as Continuous Integration and Delivery processes within the Scrum processes.
10% discount for groups of 8 people or more
Within one week after the application, you will receive a confirmation email if you are approved. A maximum of 12 participants will be accepted.
If you would like to get in touch with us, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook for more updates and details. SDClabs accomplished 30+ projects and got a lot of niche expertise and knowledge. We are ready to share our experience to help you achieve more. Currently, we are working on test automation and DevOps courses. Soon they will be available on separate pages. Meanwhile, you can contact us if you want to start training:
Check out awesome courses
Let us help you take development and test automation further. We offer a number of trainings that can help you and your organization get the most out of our enterprise support. Request a quote at email@example.com
– Agile testing
– Test automation introduction
– Unit testing with Codeception Bestseller
– Web test automation with Codeception
– Codeception Advanced New
– Testing legacy applications
– REST API testing with Codeception
– Full stack testing with Codeception Hot
– Web test automation with CodeceptJS
– CodeceptJS Advanced New
– Web test automation infrastructure