In sdsclabs we help companies with development, test, automated acceptance and continuous integration since 2009. From that time we’ve been truly following agile practices and scrum process. Seeing the advantage of it we also started to help companies to adopt scrum better by effective integration of QA, exploratory test, and test automation best practices into it.
All our agile test coaches have 10-15 tracked record years in QA, Automated, Exploratory, Performance testing, Continuous Integration and Delivery processes within Scrum process. We developed number of our own proven best practices as well as using some the most effective ones from the industry via communities and knowledge exchange.
-When testing happens in Agile
-Role of Automation in the project
-When exactly does automation happen
-Team roles – blending borders between test and development engineer
Tooling and usage
– Automation tools overview
– Commercial vs. developed in-house tools
– Coexistence of Manual and Automated testing
– Automating on unit, API, UI, end to end integration levels
– Environment Virtualisation, Test Data setup
Configuration and data
– Traceability from user story to test code
– Test Configuration management best practices
– Running same tests on multiple environments (Test, UAT, Prod, etc.)
– Test data generation, seeding, and management
– Testing in Continuous integration
– Addressing issues in advance
– Setting up continuous testing / plugging into continuous integration
– How TDD, ATDD and BDD help
– Automated test reporting and communication
This training is suitable for any levels starting from beginners. Some general knowledge
about software development and testing would be helpful.
JetBrains PhpStorm or Netbeans as IDE
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method lets us to get success in problems of all levels.
We will work on test project and perform elements of:
– Test Planning
– Test Case management and documentation
– Manual testing
– Test Reporting
– Raising Defects
– Defect triage/bug scrub
Principal consultant, engineer and manager with 14+ years experience
Sergey is an expert consultant passionate about agile practices in Development and Testing with strong focus on Software Quality. He already helped number of teams to understand, learn, and enjoy next level of efficiency of Development, Manual and Automated Testing.
He worked for multinational organisations from very small up to world largest with complex onsite and remote teams. Having years of experience in own product companies as well as years in outsourcing/vendor companies he has full picture how to organise teams, processes, and tools.
Sergey has 14+ tracked record years in QA, Automated, Exploratory, Performance testing, Continuous Integration and Delivery processes within Scrum process.
10% discount for groups of 8 people or more
Within one week after the application you will receive a confirmation email only if you are admitted. A maximum of 12 participants will be accepted.
If you need to get in touch with us, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on facebook for more updates and details. SDClabs accomplished 30+ projects and accumulated a lot of niche expertise and knowledge. We are ready to share our experience to help you achieve more. Currently we are working on new test automation and devops courses. Soon it will be available here as separate pages. Meanwhile you can contact us if you want to get these trainings:
Check out awesome courses
Let us help you take development and test automation further. We offer a number of trainings that can help you and your organization get the most out of our enterprise support. Request a quote at email@example.com
– Agile testing
– Test automation introduction
– Unit testing with Codeception Bestseller
– Web test automation with Codeception
– Codeception Advanced New
– Testing legacy applications
– REST API testing with Codeception
– Full stack testing with Codeception Hot
– Web test automation with CodeceptJS
– CodeceptJS Advanced New
– Web test automation infrastructure