In software development industry we observe two types of companies and teams: ones who work using Agile processes and others who are switching to Agile from classic models. In sdclabs our teams are passionate about following Agile practices and Scrum process; seeing their advantage and benefits we are also helping companies and teams to adopt these practices. We teach effective integration of QA, exploratory test, and test automation best practices into Scrum and Agile.
The goal of this training is to explain principles of Agile Testing and how it is integrated into software development and scrum. We will cover all aspects from team setup to completion of tasks and reporting.
– How much testing is enough?
– Art of bug hunting vs. formal approaches
– Test levels: unit, API, UI, end to end integration
– Test types and methodologies in real project
Software development process
– Defect severity vs. priority
– Test tracking and Release readiness
– Required communication for successful testing in the project
– What information and statistics need to be reported and how
– Defect triage meeting
– Evolution of life cycle models, from Waterfall to Agile, benefits and drawbacks
– When testing happens in Agile
– Problem of Testing time compression at the end of the sprint
– Documenting and managing test cases; test management systems
– Traceability: User story – Test Case – Defect
– Repeatable tests vs. once only; Exploratory tests
– Brief introduction to test automation – goals, principles, tools
This training is suitable for any levels starting from beginners. Some general knowledge
about software development and testing would be helpful.
There is no specific software required for this training. You will need working browser and any document editor, such as MS Word or Google Docs
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method lets us to get success in problems of all levels.
We will work on test project and perform elements of:
– Test Planning
– Test Case management and documentation
– Manual testing
– Test Reporting
– Raising Defects
– Defect triage/bug scrub
Principal consultant, engineer and manager with 14+ years experience
Sergey is an expert consultant passionate about agile practices in Development and Testing with strong focus on Software Quality. He already helped number of teams to understand, learn, and enjoy next level of efficiency of Development, Manual and Automated Testing.
He worked for multinational organisations from very small up to world largest with complex onsite and remote teams. Having years of experience in own product companies as well as years in outsourcing/vendor companies he has full picture how to organise teams, processes, and tools.
Sergey has 14+ tracked record years in QA, Automated, Exploratory, Performance testing, Continuous Integration and Delivery processes within Scrum process.
10% discount for groups of 8 people or more
Within one week after the application you will receive a confirmation email only if you are admitted. A maximum of 12 participants will be accepted.
If you need to get in touch with us, send a note to email@example.com or follow us on facebook for more updates and details. SDClabs accomplished 30+ projects and accumulated a lot of niche expertise and knowledge. We are ready to share our experience to help you achieve more. Currently we are working on new test automation and devops courses. Soon it will be available here as separate pages. Meanwhile you can contact us if you want to get these trainings:
Check out awesome courses
Let us help you take development and test automation further. We offer a number of trainings that can help you and your organization get the most out of our enterprise support. Request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Agile testing
– Test automation introduction
– Unit testing with Codeception Bestseller
– Web test automation with Codeception
– Codeception Advanced New
– Testing legacy applications
– REST API testing with Codeception
– Full stack testing with Codeception Hot
– Web test automation with CodeceptJS
– CodeceptJS Advanced New
– Web test automation infrastructure