Do you think you use Codeception effectively? There is always a chance to improve your current tests to write them better, maintain them smoothly, and run them quicker. We prepared a special advanced course to help you achieve higher test automation power by applying advanced Codeception techniques. Learn how to properly optimize your tests for better quality, extend Codeception to suit your needs, and execute the tests that will not bother you anymore.
Complex testing inside Cest files
– using @before/@after annotation
– using @example and @dataProvider annotation
– using @depends annotation
Reusing test code: what to store where
– using Page Objects
– using Data Objects
– using Factories
– reusing session between tests
– multi-session browser testing
– grouping actions into StepObjects
– writing readable test scenarios
– generating data structures
– creating test data via external REST API
– data cleanup via REST API
– Testing files downloading
– Writing custom helpers
– Writing group objects
– Writing custom reporter
– Visual testing with VisualCeption
– Storing and analyzing reports on the Allure server
Tests Execution Tuning
– SImultaneous execution using Robo and Docker
– Recording videos of tests
– Remote browser preview via VNC
We expect experienced PHP developers, middle & senior levels.
– PHP 7.0+ with Xdebug installed https://secure.php.net/downloads.php
– Git client https://git-scm.com/downloads
– Composer https://getcomposer.org/download/
– MySQL https://www.mysql.com/downloads/
– JetBrains PhpStorm or Netbeans as IDE https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/download/
– Codeception http://codeception.com/install
– Selenium WebDriver http://www.seleniumhq.org/download/
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method lets us get success in problems of all levels. Contact us if you need post-education support.
– Create unit test using TDD approach
– Build unit and integration tests for user registration
– Implement integration tests for a real application
– Functional tests for Laravel-based application
– REST API functional tests for Laravel-based application
Codeception founder and tech consultant.
Michael works for Codeception, CodeceptJS, and other open-source projects aimed to automate testing and make it easy and fun. By developing this product, he gathered experience from a wide range of companies and individuals who use Codeception.
He always tries to show the complete picture of testing. He believes that tests should be easy to read, write, and maintain.
Michael is also a frequent speaker at PHP (Dutch PHP, PHP Benelux, …) and Test Automation conferences.
10% discount for groups of 8 people or more
Within one week after the application, you will receive a confirmation email if you are approved. A maximum of 12 participants will be accepted.
If you would like to get in touch with us, send a note to email@example.com or follow us on Facebook for more updates and details. SDClabs accomplished 30+ projects and got a lot of niche expertise and knowledge. We are ready to share our experience to help you achieve more. Currently, we are working on test automation and DevOps courses. Soon they will be available on separate pages. Meanwhile, you can contact us if you want to start training:
Check out awesome courses
Let us help you take development and test automation further. We offer a number of trainings that can help you and your organization get the most out of our enterprise support. Request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Agile testing
– Test automation introduction
– Unit testing with Codeception Bestseller
– Web test automation with Codeception
– Codeception Advanced New
– Testing legacy applications
– REST API testing with Codeception
– Full stack testing with Codeception Hot
– Web test automation with CodeceptJS
– CodeceptJS Advanced New
– Web test automation infrastructure